Wednesday, March 3, 2021

 So I have been reading this morning......


Options are available

There are a lot of creative minded people across America.   I have considered myself one of them over the years.  My job kinda requires a large dose of creativity when coming up with solutions.  For most of my years as a bridge painter the only hard rule was not to die.  But when making things work and making do with what we had available, we had to come up with ideas on the spur of the moment.


The liberals and the feds really have no idea at all what Americans are really capable of.  The liberals because they are generally both lazy and stupid.  And the feds because they rarely spend time out in the real world.


I think their downfall is gonna be because they think they are the smartest people in the room,  they think because they blindly obey that the rest of us will.


They have no idea.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice.