Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Rules for thee, but not for me....

 Phil says it better than I can, but I'll give it a shot.....

Seeing these things, https://coldfury.com/bustednuckles/wordpress/2021/11/17/im-sure-you-see-what-i-see-here/  , no longer pisses me off.  Of course, fuck every single fucking one of these fucking motherfuckers until they are no longer breathing.  

But they have been doing this, on both sides, for as long as I have been alive.

We are being taxed and not represented for some time now.  

I have chosen to check out of the system to the best of my ability.   While I doubt we will ever make it to self sufficiency, I fully expect to reach the point of self reliance quite soon.

I withhold my consent to be governed and I damn sure won't be ruled over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice.